Management Concept & Policy
EIKEN WAY was formulated as follows as the core element of the Group’s management by focusing on three items: the management philosophy, the management vision and the motto.
“Protect the health of the public through health care services.”
“EIKEN group is dedicated to leveraging expertise as a medical testing pioneer in order to increase corporate value by protecting the health of the public with products and services that customers can trust.”
“We EIKEN provide trustworthy quality, and develop with technology.”
EIKEN CHEMICAL 's management philosophy is to "protect the health of the public through health care services”. On the basis of this philosophy of management, all of the employees of EIKEN CHEMICAL actively promote the following principles of our quality policy, aiming to maintain the company that is always trusted for its unwavering quality.
- Satisfy the demands of our customers and the requirements of the related laws and regulations, steadily providing the products, the technology, and the information that gives top priority to quality and safety.
- In order to ensure implementation of the quality policy, establish quality objectives in each department and ensure that these objectives are accomplished. Moreover, EIKEN CHEMICAL periodically revises and upgrades these quality objectives.
- Create and employ a quality management system, continuously improve the efficiency of the system by management reviews, becoming a company that is competitively strong.
EIKEN CHEMICAL is comprised of two domains, the enterprise of clinical diagnosis, and the enterprise of food and environmental inspection. As a pioneer of diagnosis, we strive to provide products and services trusted by the customers, at the same time regarding preservation of earth environment as one of the most important problems of company management and actively addressing the environmental issues.
- EIKEN CHEMICAL shall strive for reduction of its environmental impact through conservation of resources, energy conservation, reduction of waste and recycling in all of our business activities, starting with the research and development of our products, procurement of raw-materials, production, distribution, sales, use, and ending with disposal.
- We shall not only clearly define and strictly observe the laws and regulations, the ordinances, and the local agreements that are related to the environmental issues and apply to our company, but also as required prescribe voluntary standards of our own, and make a further effort for environmental preservation.
- EIKEN CHEMICAL shall strive for continuous reduction of the environmental impact by creating and maintaining an environmental management system, establishing the environmental objectives and targets, ensuring that they are achieved, and performing regular revisions.
- We shall make an effort to prevent accidents, such as environmental contamination, by evaluation of the impact our activities have on environment, and also conducting continuous risk reduction activities, and in cases, where an environmental problem arises, shall apply appropriate measures so as to minimize the environmental impact.
- EIKEN CHEMICAL shall systematically and continuously provide information, conduct training and other educational activities concerning environmental preservation so that all of the employees can engage in their work duties highly conscious of the environmental issues.
- We shall make an effort to engage in appropriate communication with the society by disclosing the information regarding the measures aiming at grappling with the environmental problems.
Risk Management Policy
By accurately recognizing, evaluating and coping with the risks that can impede the enforcement of management philosophy or the improvement in the corporate value, EIKEN CHEMICAL shall fulfill the social responsibility as a company, and implement strengthening and improvement of its corporate governance system on the day to day basis.
- In order to be able to implement anti-risk measures promptly and appropriately, we shall maintain across-the-board "unified risk management system."
- We shall implement identification, analysis, and assessment of risks and endeavor to prevent problems from happening, and in cases they do happen, take initial actions and implement measures of restoration promptly, and also make the necessary improvements aiming at minimization of the damages and prevention of recurrences.
- We shall strive to ensure safety and health for all of the employees, and properly maintain managerial resources.
- We shall protect stakeholders' safety, health, and profits, and conduct business activities up to their trust and expectations.
- We shall reflect the social needs relevant to risks in risk management.
- We shall strictly observe laws and ordinances, standards, social norms, etc., and make an effort to continuously improve risk management.